Arama! Japan had a lot of popular posts in 2015, but which ones were the most commented on? Ideally this post would’ve been done a few weeks ago, but since a reader has been asking for this ranking, here it is.
Our most commented on post of 2015 is “Matsuko Deluxe Doesn’t Want AKB48 to Appear at the 2020 Olympics”, with 291 comments. Coming in second place with 288 comments is “Arashi and Sandaime J Soul Brothers Fans Engage in an Online War.” And rounding out the top 3 is “YouTube’s New Policy Change Affects American Japanese Music Fans”, with 239 comments.
Check out the rest of the top after the jump!
1. Matsuko Deluxe Doesn’t Want AKB48 to Appear at the 2020 Olympics: 291 comments
2. Arashi and Sandaime J Soul Brothers Fans Engage in an Online War: 288 comments
3. YouTube’s New Policy Change Affects American Japanese Music Fans: 239 comments
4. Arashi Plays on Patriotism on “Japonism”: 217 comments
5. Momoiro Clover Z does blackface: 213 comments
6. The State of the Japanese Female Soloists: Part 1: 176 comments
7. Ranking of Artists Who Are Thought of as Idols But Deny It: 173 comments
8. Teams Announced for the 66th NHK Kohaku Uta Gassen: 165 comments
9. What do Netizens think about Namie Amuro and Ayumi Hamasaki in 2015?: 158 comments
10. Taguchi Junnosuke to Leave KAT-TUN and Johnny & Associates in the Spring: 152 comments
Note: Some of the articles may have a different number of comments on the article itself, but this ranking was done by looking at the total comments on the admin panel.