Popular singer/songwriter Gen Hoshino has just announced that he will be releasing a brand new studio album on December 19th. Titled “POP VIRUS,” this new record comes three years after the release of “YELLOW DANCER” and will include his hit tracks “Koi,” “Family Song,” and “Idea” – among others.
The record will be issued in four versions: a Limited Edition A, which will include a Blu-ray disc; a Limited Edition B, which will include a DVD; a First-Press Regular Edition, which will include a limited print booklet; and a Regular CD-Only Edition. Additionally, Gen will be embarking on his first 5 Dome Tour in February and March of 2019 in order to support the release.
Though information about “POP VIRUS” is sparse as of yet, you’ll find the album’s cover, as well as the schedule for the upcoming Dome Tour below.
-’Gen Hoshino DOME TOUR 2019 -POP VIRUS-’-
- February 2nd, 2019 (Saturday) – Kyocera Dome
- February 3rd, 2019 (Sunday) – Kyocera Dome
- February 16th, 2019 (Saturday) – Nagoya Dome
- February 17th, 2019 (Sunday) – Nagoya Dome
- February 23rd, 2019 (Saturday) – Sapporo Dome
- February 27th, 2019 (Wednesday) – Tokyo Dome
- February 28th, 2019 (Thursday) – Tokyo Dome
- March 10th, 2019 (Sunday) – Fukuoka Yahuoku! Dome