Mega-idol group AKB48 has released the brand new MV for their 49th single #SukiNanda, perhaps learning a thing or two about hashtags from their senpai Tomomi Itano. #SukiNanda will be released on August 30th, 2017.
Members for the main a-side were selected by the 49th Senbatsu Election, with the top 16 girls having the privilege of participating in the main a-side. The #SukiNanda MV was filmed on the Japanese island Okinawa. The members are seen fully taking in Okinawa’s beautiful nature, dancing in a giant grass field and frolicking around on the beach. There’s also scenes showing off Okinawa’s unique city experience and the girls learning how to play the “Sanshin”, a 3 string musical instrument that is native to the prefecture.
Hungry for that 1 million+ first week sales, #SukiNanada will be released in 10 versions. As usual an additional theater version of the single will be exclusively sold at the venue. Every version of the single will include Darashinai Aishikata, a b-side performed by the Under Girls (rank 17-32 in the election). Each different type of single will have their own exclusive b-side, they are as follows:
- Type A: Tomadotte Tameratte – Next Girls (rank 33-48)
- Type B: Jibuntachi no Koi ni Kagitte – Future Girls (rank 49-64)
- Type C: Tsuki no Kamen – Upcoming Girls (rank 65-80)
- Type D: Private Summer – SHOWROOM SENBATSU
- Type E: Give Up wa Shinai
- Theater: Dakitsukou ka? – AKB48 16th Generation Kenkyuusei