Veteran kayokyoku singer Akira Fuse has announced that he will be releasing a brand new album titled “WALK” this week on May 9th. Of note, this will be Fuse’s first full-length release to contain original material since 1996’s “Estimado” and also his first album since entering his 70s.
“WALK” will include 12 newly written songs from not only Fuse himself, but also his frequent collaborators Mickey Yoshino, Kenji Kadoya, Motoki Funayama, Fumido, Masao Urino, and Goro Matsui. In addition, a special “Jazz Live” mix of his famous song “Kimi wa Bara yori Utsukushii” will be included as a bonus track.
Read on below to find both the cover and track list, as well as a digest for “WALK”.
-’WALK’ Track List-
- A Starry Night — Prologue
- Yasashii Uta
- Ite mo Tatte mo Irarenaku Naru yo
- Tooi Mukashi Shika Monogatari ka
- Good luck inspiration
- Dansawagi no Lullaby
- Montparnasse no Tomoshibi
- Tsuisou no Kazaoto
- We will meet again — Epilogue
- Kimi wa Bara yori Utsukushii (Jazz Live WALK Mix Ver.) -Bonus Track-