On November 3, ARASHI celebrates their 20th anniversary and drops a whole lot of news to fans. 30 mins prior to the scheduled YouTube Live at 11:30am JST, official social media accounts of the group have been opened with the message “We wanted to get closer to our fans across the world. Come along with us!!!!!” Aside from officially announcing the opening of their YouTube channel, there are so many things announced during the YouTube LIVE press conference so here’s a list:
- official accounts for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Weibo and TikTok
- new Music Video “Turning Up” will premiere 9pm JST
- digital distribution of a total of 65 singles, including the digital single “Turning Up”, will be released from 7pm.
- National Stadium concert to be held on May 15 – 16, 2020. Arashi will be the first artist to perform at the new National Stadium which will be completed by November .
- “ARASHI Anniversary Tour 5 × 20” Live Viewing on December 25, 2019 in TOHO Cinemas across 47 prefectures
- 20th anniversary press conference “JET STORM” in 4 Asian cities: – November 9, 2019 (Sat): Tokyo → Jakarta / November 10, 2019 (Sun): Jakarta → Singapore → Bangkok / November 11, 2019 (Monday): Bangkok-> Taipei-> Tokyo
- a concert in Beijing will be held next spring. The decision was made based on the hope that Arashi could become a bridge between Japan and China. More details TBA